Swimming Sweethearts: A Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Even though it might seem like the new year just arrived, it’s time to start planning for Valentine’s Day! The heart-filled holiday offers a special opportunity to indulge in a romantic date, get a little sappy and make a gesture to show someone you love them. Whether you and your special someone like to keep things low-key on Valentine’s Day with some wine and a home-cooked meal or prefer a more elevated night on the town, a thoughtful gift is always appreciated. Here’s what you should buy for your sweetie (or ask for yourself) this Valentine’s Day.
- Weekend Getaway: Isn’t everyone itching to get out of town for a few days? Picture this: you surprise your significant other with a dreamy escape to the nearest beach. For 2-3 days, you catch some rays, explore the area and return home refreshed and sunkissed. Venture south for a winter vacay now or spend Valentine’s Day planning a spring getaway and look forward to it together. Be sure to wrap something tangible on Valentine’s day that relates to the trip like plane tickets, a new pair of sunnies or a fun pair of men’s swim trunks.
Find the Perfect Pair of Swim Trunks
- A Thoughtful Fashion Find: Sustainable fashion is becoming more and more popular among brands (including Le Club!) all over the world. Giving a piece of sustainably made clothing is a meaningful thing for both the giver and the receiver as they both play a part in supporting environmentally friendly fashion. This Valentine’s Day, give your sweetheart something that means more and treat them to sustainable swimwear, clothing or accessories.
Source: adriaticfoto/ Shutterstock.com
- Summer Restock: Even though it’s only February, the summer months tend to arrive more quickly than anticipated. Why not give them something to look forward to this Valentine’s Day and choose a summer-themed gift? This one is totally personalizable and might include anything, from a new swim trunks outfit or rash guard to a summery candle that brings up thoughts of warmer days. While this is a great option as a romantic gift, it’s also perfect for roommates, family and friends alike!
- The Perfect Fit: When it comes to gifting a piece of clothing, sizing and fit can be difficult. It all depends on the other person’s specific preference, as well as the brand’s unique sizing. Though nailing it on the first try is always the goal, it’s totally OK if you don’t. When this happens, Le Club has a super-easy return process for switching out swim trunks, men’s tops and more.
Source: maxbelchenko/ Shutterstock.com
- A Surprise Upgrade: Valentine’s Day giving gets a reputation for only including items like chocolates, flowers, jewelry, boxers and similar romantic gifts. Though you can’t go wrong with any of these for your special someone on V-day, you might want to get something different you know they will love.
Whether you’ve been together for a long time or you just want to think outside the box, you can always switch things up with a gift that upgrades some part of their life. Think about something they always talk about replacing but never do, like a piece of clothing, sheets or bedding, tech accessory or even a small appliance. It demonstrates your thoughtfulness and good listening skills!
Keep your Valentine looking good all year long in an outfit from Le Club Original. Our exceptionally comfortable swim trunks and tops are crafted with an adventurous spirit and made with love.