25 marzo, 2020
The Le Club Guide to At-Home Wellness
Just because you are stuck at home doesn’t mean you should have to miss out on having a good time. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite social-distancing approved activities to take advantage of in the next few weeks. Check it out!
- Get your shopping fix: Who doesn’t love a little retail therapy? Ease off a bit of the stress by treating yourself to some much-needed shopping. Right now we’re offering Buy 1 Get 1 on all swim trunks , so be sure to snag a couple pairs.
- Take a virtual tour of museums both locally and around the world: Museums across the globe are temporarily closed due to the coronavirus. But thanks to Google Arts & Culture, you can still explore hundreds of them virtually.
- De-stress with an at-home workout: There are plenty of free fitness apps offering a plethora of at-home workouts and don’t forget YouTube, offering a wealth of kickboxing, yoga, HIIT, and other video-streamed routines!
- Host an online dinner party, happy hour, or hangout: Share a drink with your friends, engage in conversation over dinner, or host a group meditation — all without leaving your house with help from platforms like Google Hangouts or FaceTime.
- And don’t forget, fresh air: Although some parks may be closed, that doesn’t mean you can’t get outside. Maintain the six to 10 feet distances from others, there’s no reason you shouldn’t go out and get some exercise!
- Get crafty: Keep your mind and hands busy by diving into a DIY project. Whether you want to learn how to crochet or build your own home decor, the internet offers a wealth of free tutorials for almost everything imaginable.
- Dive into a good book: It’s the perfect time to binge read some of your favorite books. Even if you don’t have any at home, there’s plenty of e-books available online too!
- Catch up on podcasts: While binging Netflix is an obvious self-quarantine activity, don’t forget about podcasts, too, which you can throw on while cooking, working out, or taking a stroll around the block. Podcasts are also another excellent way to stay up-to-date on coronavirus news.